Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These fish were sold to me as black's, after searching around website, not really sure what they are. I just sold 6 red Bellies after 2 years, looking to learn a little something about the Rhom. These fish dont exactly seem to be living up to all the hype. Both of these fish are up for sale, looking for a big Rhom!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
how long have you had them? They look like really good rhoms to me, like the high hum on their head and their jaws look awesome, but i'm not expert...where you at? I'd look at buying one....

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
They look good to me. Second one looks like an irritan to me, but it could be a rhom. You should post this in the ID forum and get an answer from frank.

·
In Istanbul we won it 5 times!
5,612 Posts
ngweiser said:
These fish were sold to me as black's, after searching around website, not really sure what they are. I just sold 6 red Bellies after 2 years, looking to learn a little something about the Rhom. These fish dont exactly seem to be living up to all the hype. Both of these fish are up for sale, looking for a big Rhom!!
[snapback]856385[/snapback]​
The hype? You should never buy becasue of the hype as each P is different!

What size tank are they in? What do you feed them? How long have you had them? How often are you around the tank? All these can effect how aggressive they are with you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I dont suppose hype is the best word I could have used. I had the fish in the second picture for about 5 months in a 55 gal. I took a ride down to Jersey to see what they had, I felt compelled to buy that other fish with the red eye, that was about 1 month ago. They are seperated in there right now. I plan on getting rid of the fish in the second picture as soon as possible. I have a 125 gal. coming next week, So i plan on growing one, and buying a bigger Rhom.

I live over in NY, not too far from the city, if anyone is interested email me at [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts