Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel retarded for posting this so after your comments you can call me retarded as well.

I broke up with my ex-fiance about 9 months ago. It was hard being we were together for 4 years. I moved on with my life and so did she eventually. I had a massive drinking problem and usually found myself at the bar for the following months. I fooled around plenty in that time but after a serious incident three months ago I found it was time to rehabilitate myself and dont drink anymore. I started focusing on my job and now Im persuing my degree again for physical fitness and therapy. Classes are great and im pretty busy now. Ive pretty much sworn off relationships and girls until I have aquired my degree and am well on my way to a lifetime career, I really dont want to be sidetracked again. My lifes going great now!

She called me tonight and said she misses me. We havent talked for some time btw, I told her its in the past and we should move forward with our lives. She has had a few boyfriends this whole time and dont know about the current situation. She asked if it were possible that we could make love again. No strings attatched. I can see the web spining now if this happens though. She is going to call late tonight.

What would you guys do in this situation??

· Registered
366 Posts

NO

Tell her you will let her give you "special treats" only....no kissing....NOTHING. It will either work, or she will be pissed and never talk to you again. Its a win-win situation.

BTW, you live in Anchorage???

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
No man... been there, done that. That "NSA" word will bring back the past, haunt you, and destroy what you've made for yourself in this point of your life. Honestly, its temptiing especially from an ex fianc'e... but remember there was a reason why this happened... and because that incident did happen in the past, its made you a better person today. Trust me man, dont get pulled into it....

Every negative is followed with a positive... you've overcame the negative, why go back...

· Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahah.... you guys are the best. I know thats the best course of action but I needed some reinforcement.
Good job fellas for keeping me abstinate.

Seriously though, thanks for keepin it real. (and noone called me retarded yet. even better)

· Registered
479 Posts
My 2 cents:
Dont even bother! but if you must,....here are my thoughts,
If the relationship ended because she wanted it to, and this destroyed you leading you to drinking,...maybe getting back with her and f-ing her one more time, then just never calling her again may not be a bad thing for your ego and may give her a taste of her own medicine. An Eye for an Eye type thing.

Just make sure you just F- her and NOT make love to her and fall in love all over again. Otherwise, Re-hab, here you come.

· ~ATLANTA BRAVES~
15,116 Posts
RhomZilla said:
No man... been there, done that. That "NSA" word will bring back the past, haunt you, and destroy what you've made for yourself in this point of your life. Honestly, its temptiing especially from an ex fianc'e... but remember there was a reason why this happened... and because that incident did happen in the past, its made you a better person today. Trust me man, dont get pulled into it....

Every negative is followed with a positive... you've overcame the negative, why go back...
[snapback]854900[/snapback]​
Damn I couldnt have said that any better! Perfect advice.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.