Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as some of you know i am getting an 11" black diamond rhom on wednesday...NOW i have only had reds so now they are being taken out tomorrow and given to a friends of mine i want to know what i have to do to my water params and chem and EVERYTHING i need to know about this rhom to keep him alive after he arrives on wednesday PLEASE EVERYONE HELP ME I HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS GUY
i need to know how much to feed him when to start feeding him since i am having him shipped from BC to Ontario what do i do what temp should the water be and what precautions should i take ALL AND ANY ADVICE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! once again please help and thank you all for your input after he settles THERE WILL BE PICTURES ;rockon:

·
Registered
132 Posts
id just tell you to read the info on this site, or opefe is even better.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know that but i mean what i should do when i get him he will be under sedation and i have to get him into my tank but how do i keep him alive during that time?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just want to know what i should do to keep him alive after he gets here...thats all? anyone got any ideas? IM so new to the Rhom World :laugh:

·
Registered
750 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
never mind i read some good sh*t on opefe i never knew about that site thanks guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts