Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought 8 ghost shrimp and i noticed that 3 of them have eggs attached to them. what should i do? w/ them? i put one of them into my feeder tank.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
i don't know about your ? but i buy 24-36 ghostshrimp for my 4 pygos evry once in a while as treats. They love them. 10 cents each.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
killerbee said:
i don't know about your ? but i buy 24-36 ghostshrimp for my 4 pygos evry once in a while as treats. They love them. 10 cents each.

[snapback]919964[/snapback]​
Yea i buy 16 about once a month and give 4 to my p' and 4 to my oscars the oscar eat them right away the p's slowly eat them b/c they dont see them until night i guess. the rest go into my puffer tank or feeder tank. Now that they have little eggs on them i hope they will grow and i will save myself that $0.15/ Ghost.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
OtheG said:
Yea i buy 16 about once a month and give 4 to my p' and 4 to my oscars the oscar eat them right away the p's slowly eat them b/c they dont see them until night i guess. the rest go into my puffer tank or feeder tank. Now that they have little eggs on them i hope they will grow and i will save myself that $0.15/ Ghost.
[snapback]920148[/snapback]​
its a pleasant thought, but the logistics absolutely ruin the feasibility of that idea
http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/index.php?showtopic=64826

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
piranha45 said:
OtheG said:
its a pleasant thought, but the logistics absolutely ruin the feasibility of that idea
http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/index.php?showtopic=64826
[snapback]920236[/snapback]​
meh... i still have a feeder tank.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
OtheG said:
killerbee said:
[snapback]919964[/snapback]​
werd mine finish them off in a couple of hours most within a few minutes, sometime those shrimp are quick as hell
anyways, goodluck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts