Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
MAD piranhas Posted on Apr 12 2003, 06:19 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of my natts thought to be a red belly. and now after the big move he doesn't have any red nomore. his belly turned white, and now is getting more and more purple every day. what the hell. frank whats the deal with my fish?
Hard to say, could be water, could be stress, could be just old or sick.

·
Registered
829 Posts
i find mine lose color after water changes/gravel clean, and the such.... they look almost white, i assume this is due to stress... but never seen purple on them?!?

but they definitely change color on almost a daily basis. sometimes red, sometimes black, and sometimes white

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I have that same problem. Cyclops, my one eyed P, has lost all his red belly but doesnt seem sick and still begings to shoal with the rest. Another one is begining to turn just like Cyclops, while the others keep their red belly and some truning really black!!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
im thinking it could be due to getting older i had a red that was 10 yrs old he was almaost 13" the biggest red ive ever seen but right before he died he had the same color change

dont get nervis thinking its gonna die but that red was old thats why i think it has to do with getting older

thats just my opinion

i would like to see a pic if possibul

·
18,487 Posts
I hardly think its with age, but more in the lines of mood swings. I bought 8 RBs, all the same color when first purchased, but now they all have their own different colorations. I have pix with them in different colors schemes in the pic and vid forum:
http://www.piranha-fury.com/forum/pfury/in...t=ST&f=5&t=3582

Sorry if I put a link on your post MAD, but just wanted folks to know what you meant by different color variations that RBs go through.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
I would like to see your changing p.

·
18,487 Posts
Post a pix of the purple tint MAD!! We'd all like toi see it!!

·
what up NINJA
4,581 Posts
RhomZilla said:
I hardly think its with age, but more in the lines of mood swings. I bought 8 RBs, all the same color when first purchased, but now they all have their own different colorations. I have pix with them in different colors schemes in the pic and vid forum:
http://www.piranha-fury.com/forum/pfury/in...t=ST&f=5&t=3582

Sorry if I put a link on your post MAD, but just wanted folks to know what you meant by different color variations that RBs go through.
also, don't wanna ruin your post, but RHOMZILLA should submit these variations to piranha info sheets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts