Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my pride and joy, Sir Forrest. He is a real handful who has mastered the art of rearing and then coming at you swing his front hooves while walking on his back legs, and then bitting you once he bear hugs you. I am about the only one he is nice too though, and he darn well better I am the one that spoils him rotten. Enjoy :D

In this picture he is about 4 weeks old

the rest of the pics are fairly recent and he is about 1 and a half years old now

Forrest and his Dad

Forrest and his mommy

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
wow thats sme nice P food there.... ooops i mean thats a nice looking pony should show my sister those she really into that and horseback riding too ...

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is much meaner than my piranhas, he bit me through jeans and drew some blood and left a hell of a welt. He is a stallion and that is why he is soo darn mean. I will be giving him extensive obedience training in the spring

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh here is a link to 2 videos of the lil bastard in action, watch close he starts by kicking in both videos. I am providing two links incase bandwidth is used up, they are both the same

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

·
Registered
698 Posts
" I am about the only one he is nice too though, and he darn well better I am the one that spoils him rotten."

And how long have you had this fetish?

Nice barn

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yah no, when I looked at that pony pic with Sir Nate on it, I had to do a double look. Thought my eyes were playing a trick on me seeing him on that horsey. Made me think of Tijuana
Anybody else get that thought? or was it just me? :
:

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you mean with the burros, Forrest is 30" at the back, he is a fast lil bastard though, out runs any dog I have seen by a long shot, he is actually faster than shetland ponies which are double his size

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bought him a nice black leather halter with silver hardware for christmas, now Forrest says he is BIG PIMPIN, he is the only stallion in a barn of 4 mares and 3 geldings, though they are all much bigger than him

·
Registered
496 Posts
Sir Nathan XXI said:
I bought him a nice black leather halter with silver hardware for christmas, now Forrest says he is BIG PIMPIN, he is the only stallion in a barn of 4 mares and 3 geldings, though they are all much bigger than him
oh man. Im going to bite my tongue :laugh:

no comments from me..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts