Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help!!! I need ideas for names for my piranhas. My pygocentrus cariba was purchased at a pet store and was the only one left. The tank he was in was probably a (150 gallon tank?) and it took over a half an hour for three grown men to catch him because he kept hiding behind roks and plants (he's probably about 2-3 inches long) and I was thinking of incorporating the fact that he was so fast and hard to catch into the planning of his name and my serrasalmus compressus has no interesting story so I need name ideas for them both. WHAT ARE SOME OF Y'ALLS PIRANHAS NAMES???
**** A$$ Pinches &SOur graPes****
Baraccuda
}--]--D<

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
my spilo is | Rip The Jacker
So far the smallest of my 3 Cariba is | Madchild

thats because hes literally half the size of the largest who is maybe only a inch longer. And is never afraid to fight back.

·
&quot;Pygocentrus cariba&quot;
11,882 Posts
I heard a hilarious name for a piranha a few weeks ago. Earlier in the month one of the members here asked us what we thought of her naming her piranha SNUGGLES.
That'd be great when it gets 12" long and divours anything and everything.
Good luck!
~Taylor~

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zrreber said:
Its a fish... feed him, watch him tear sh*t up, and go on with your life
[snapback]931491[/snapback]​
Hey im new here on this forum but from what ive see people here think more of their piranhas than just "fish". They wouldn't be here if they didn't care alot about their piranha. If their just fish then why r u here? If ur not going to be helpful then why do you think i would want to read your response? In the future if u got nuthin to say then DON"T!

AND no A$$ Pinches &SOur graPes 4 U!!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
a nice name is OXGAR or SATAN/junior

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
ghost,digital,zola,syede,rain,twix,max,berto,butch,drew,brooklyn,scarface,ghostface,yolks I could go on and on

·
Registered
253 Posts
my big rbp(around 7 inches) is scarface , my medium one (around 5 inches) is john gotti and my small one(around 3 -4 inches) is named ja rule! lmao

·
Registered
232 Posts
I plan on naming mine dohmer.... and then dinner when it dies. Ive had oscar, arrowanna, and pleco....all great when preped right.
Im serious...all that most call pets here are on menus in S. america...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts