.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
So wheres the capital P??

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
piranha 13 said:
How do I change my name?
Taddle tale on the mob or go to court and put a high powered criminal behinde bars. Best way to go!!! No need to go through City Hall, no proccessing of paperwork...
All done and completed automatically by the feds!!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
RhomZilla said:
piranha 13 said:
How do I change my name?
Taddle tale on the mob or go to court and put a high powered criminal behinde bars. Best way to go!!! No need to go through City Hall, no proccessing of paperwork...
You're a dork! Besides... you're supposed to go through the Witness Protection Program and they GIVE you a name, address, etc.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
innes told me you had to get on your knees and.......oops we have youngster here...can't repeat what he told me...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
thePACK- Oh come on please do enlighten us...

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Kind OTT (off the topic) but I wanna change my title. Psychotic!!! Man, how am I ever gonna get any chicks on from this board with a title, PSYCHOTIC?!?! I want a title change!! To what... I have no idea..

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
thePACK said:
innes told me you had to get on your knees and.......oops we have youngster here...can't repeat what he told me...
I am sure that the youngster knows how to play chess, and to continue what thePACK was saying, you need to win best of 3 with Xenon.

RhomZilla said:
Kind OTT (off the topic) but I wanna change my title. Psychotic!!! Man, how am I ever gonna get any chicks on from this board with a title, PSYCHOTIC?!?! I want a title change!! To what... I have no idea..
you better hope to win member of the month then hadn't you

Xenon said:
Piranha I tried to change it but it didnt take because this software is not case sensitive.
can you not change it to something random, and then change it back to Piranha13?

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
me with you on that one

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Wouldn't it work too if you took out the space between Piranha and 13?? The way everyone types it, the space isn't there... that isn't case sensative...

·
Registered
62 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
RhomZilla said:
piranha 13 said:
How do I change my name?
You're a dork! Besides... you're supposed to go through the Witness Protection Program and they GIVE you a name, address, etc.
isn't that what he said, but you just repeating it?

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
BlazedSpecV said:
isn't that what he said, but you just repeating it?
Maybe...
I always thought what he said, and what I said were 2 different ways, but okay...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.