Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made by one of our local leather workers-He is the same guy that we use to make our knife sheaths and other misc projects that we can think of!!!! He is one of the best around here-Let me know what you think about it please-thanks for looking as well-Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
It's really intricate. I went into a leather place last week to get a wallet made out of some leftover gatorskin I had. They had some BADASS leather work in there. They had a flat piece of leather that was sliced to look like a feather with only the 'stalk' of the feather connected to the main piece. Looked awesome.

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
i guess i dont know much about horses but it looks nice

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
i'd ride it

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
Looks nice, but I don't know squat about saddles.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
think he could make a nice gun case?
Without a doubt he could-He does this for many people up here-

On a side note-On the 18 19 and 20th of this month i will be working the knife shop-So i could get ne pics that one might be interested in!!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
any idea what he charges for a case? like a baseline. i know theres tons of things that could expand the cost of it. im gonna find a picture of what i would want.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
any idea what he charges for a case? like a baseline. i know theres tons of things that could expand the cost of it. im gonna find a picture of what i would want.
I honestly dont know sir-I imagine it wouldn't be too damn cheap- It all depends on many factors-But i will see if i can get a price on something basic-I will have to try and get ahold of him tomarrow though-If not on the 18th I could send you his phone number and you could talk with him yourself!!!! Either works-

1 - 20 of 24 Posts