Piranhas Forum banner

My vist to my local lf? What do you think

802 views 33 replies 26 participants last post by  Kilohead36 
#1 ·
Today me and my brother went down to my local mega-store called Aquarium Adventure in Carle Placed, NY to pick up some new driftwood, I brought my camera because my brother informed me that last time hew was there they had a black piranha in their tank which appears to be about 180 gallons or so with about 5 caribes and a giant tern about 9 inches.. He informed them that someone is going to die either the black or another piranha but they wouldnt listen so I thought I show you guys

#3 ·
Wat does that pic means...the other Ps died or re'sold?

#12 ·
Well after i started working at Neptunes Reef (part-time)

I have seen a 8in guyana Rhom living with 2, 7-8in reds( Nattereri) for 3 yrs....

i have also seen a 125gal with 3 blk diamond rhoms all living together for about 2 yrs...

so this is quite common with the average piranha hobbyist who dont know about p-fury....

i myself am going to try this when i get my 240gal in the summer

#18 ·
For some reason my computer is acting up but I have one last pic for you guys hopefully it will work.Its of them temporarily shoaling together after the tank has been disturbed..The last pic taken of the rhom and red is a bad angle the red is just hangin out in the plants up top..

#24 ·
We also have an Aquarium Adventure here in Columbus OH and it has a tank about they same size with red bellies.
I have never heard anyone mention them before and I am curious to know if any other states have an Aquarium Adventure store as well?

Very cool store whom has quite a few display tanks.

#25 ·
From the brochure they just started one in NY recently..In fact if you guys have a time to check link its probably biggest aquarium related store I ever been to.. If it ever became a chain store it would give othe pet stores a real run
Aquarium adventure
Tell me what you think

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.