Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey members of p fury
I suppose you were wondering why I haven't been posting.. It's a long story, but im here to tell it..
Let me start by telling you that my Christmas vacation was far from good. My best friend , Samuel Hernandez, was killed on Christmas eve at 1 a.m. Another friend of ours, was driving drunk in a car, going 80 mph on the wrong side of Sam's street. Sam was not in the car, he was across the street talking to his sister.. meanwhile, the other friend who has no business driving because he both has no license and was drink speeds down the street, and accidentally clips sam and sends him 50 feet into another truck.. sam died 30 mins later.
This was my only friend in the entire world that I could ever trust.. hes gone now.. god rest his soul.. its been really hard for me to cope with life since.. but im trying..
The worst part is, an hour before it happened I was with him and told him I planned on meeting back up with him that night. But before I split up with him I pulled him aside with another friend and told him something really important.. I told him "sam you've gotta pull your life together, cuz if not, within a few years we are going to be standing around your casket, so chill out a little bit Cuz" he laughed it off by saying "if I die all you motherfuckers are gonna go crazy" we all laughed and I told him I loved him and we shook hands and he left.. an hour later, I got a call that he was in critical condition.. I rushed to the hospital but it was too late..
So im sorry I haven't been able to post and keep up with the material, but im going through the toughest thing of my life. Sam was only 16, like me. God rest his soul.. please pray for him

Thanks,
Heartless

· Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
belleville nutley border it happend... thats the town over from brickcity...

i got a tattoo in remembrance of him.. dont got a digi cam at the moment.. but when i do i will post

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.