Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone watched this show on MTV? Its about all these snotty ass spoiled kids whos parents throw them HUGEEE sweet 16 parties. I wanted to slap this one girl so bad. She was such a rude bitch to her parents, yet they spent hundreds of thousands on her for her b-day. They got her a brand new range rover because she cried and acted like a little bitch when they showed her a used one. Then she flew to France to look for a dress, but the one she wanted was too slutty and her mom didnt let her get it. So she threw a fit and acted like a whore. I guess thats what happens to people who never have to work for anything.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
that's about what i figured the show would be like .... wah wah wah, i can't get the $5k dress that i'm going to wear only once, i had to settle for $4k. wah wah wah, i want a brand new car, but i'm getting a used 6 mo. old

yea, snotty bitches need to live a day in my life. work for 8 hours, and cook their own meals ... then they can pay my bills too. OH, and have to drive a car that may stall out on them while driving on the freeway...

·
Registered
687 Posts
i hate mtv now for those type shows. hate anything considered those shows, have that survivor show, well i said maybe, i'll try it one time well they had a fagget walking naked accross the beach, censored by f*ck that, i'm not watching f****t shows.

·
Skankzilla
18,324 Posts
Well whats worse the Super Sweet Sixteen or Ashlee Simpson show.

Best quote from Ashlee Simpson "I've worked so hard for everything I have"

Its not called working dear when you use your sisters name, have someone else write your lyrics and never ever start up a band.

·
Breaki'n all day...
4,507 Posts
dwarfcat said:
Has anyone watched this show on MTV? Its about all these snotty ass spoiled kids whos parents throw them HUGEEE sweet 16 parties. I wanted to slap this one girl so bad. She was such a rude bitch to her parents, yet they spent hundreds of thousands on her for her b-day. They got her a brand new range rover because she cried and acted like a little bitch when they showed her a used one. Then she flew to France to look for a dress, but the one she wanted was too slutty and her mom didnt let her get it. So she threw a fit and acted like a whore. I guess thats what happens to people who never have to work for anything.
[snapback]875948[/snapback]​
that pisses me off to see kids like that!!!
they only know what its like to have money but have no idea what it is like to GET the money.
and i know how it is cuz cuz my family has alot of money but it wasn't always like that. we had NOTHING and were bankrupt and my parents worked so friggin hard for what they have today and so have my sister and I. they never gave me any money or cars because i have to learn what it is like in the real world and have to earn your own money. i totally respect them for it too. thats why i have worked in a meat factory since i was 15 and now i am in college because of it.
i hate those stupid snotty bitches

well my little rant is done....

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
That's bullshit, they give people the wrong impression of people with money. a LOT of 16 year old girls are spoiled little f*cking shits. These girls bitch for a range-rover because that is what is in their parents price range, while most girls bitch for any car because its in their parents price range. Just because someone has money doesn't mean that they are spoiled or have no work ethic, but I guess MTV wanted to re-enforce this stereotype to get ratings. /end rant

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
All this time I was watching it I thought MTV was poking fun at them at the girl's expense. Well that IS the shows intent. But it sucks anyways. That Jew/Muslim girl got freaking implants and she was only 15! That's crazy! spending at 8 with mommy's credit card and had the nerve to be pissed when she canceled it. Oh man. lol

·
Don't f*ck with the fairy.
5,168 Posts
damn. my parents gift to me WAS my sweet 16 party.... which got crashed by a lot of my guy friends.... LOL made it even better. they showed up without presents so they whipped out their wallets and I got like $20 from each of them.

I would have smacked that whiny little bitch and told her she just can't have one. damn. im so thankful for anything I get from my parents.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
MTV is crap, whatever happen to non stop continuous music videos?

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
losts0ul916 said:
Hey, that rich bitch had nice tits for a 16 year old though..
[snapback]876522[/snapback]​

i liked vh1 because at first it was better than mtv, now i dont watch like most tv for pleasure, i just watch it for the sound, i hate silence and so i do my homework and have the tv on, dont watch it though

·
4,053 Posts
MTV is sh*t, I don't watch anything on that channel.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
haven't watched MTV since 10th grade or something

·
Registered
653 Posts
dwarfcat said:
[snapback]875948[/snapback]​
i was checking it out last night and it was one about a girl and she was dcrying saying her parents doesnt love her cuz they didnt buy her a land rover.. i was like wtf.. let me meet you and put some sense into your head.. haha.. its a pretty stupid show. waste a freakin half hour.

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
ummmm...i like that show so much .. its soo cool and that jewish girl was so sweet. i wanna be just like her ... im just so excited that mtv brings us shows like these. i cant wait for the next one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts