Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,147 Posts
as some of you may know i now own a S.Rhombeus ( WOO HOO) but ermmm..... hes kinda.... POSSESED!!, seriously dudes he wants me dead!!! he attacks me through glass when im like 8ft near tank, and theres a bare patch on bottom of tank where the outlet blows the gravel out of the way and i think he can see his reflection there, so he just hovers there looking at him self then swims around tank trying attack through glass,i was gonna put a elbow on the outlet so there was no bare patch but if i do i dont think i will see him as much and i think it makes him more agressive to and active so i thinks i leave it, he is allways on the move!, never stops moving!, he is WAYYYYYYY better than i thought he would be, i thought he would allways be hideing behind his wood all the time and i wouldn't hardly see him until he was bigger. but hes been mad from day 1!! i needed to turn heater up the day i got him yeah, so i put finger in to see if its safe! and he bloody swims over and ligns up for a strike! so i pulled finger out bloody quick, in the end i had to turn lights on because he doesn't like them and hides when there on so i leave them off most of time, so anyway i turn light on he hides i get hand in and turn heater up bloody quick before he decides to strike at my hand. also he is eating after only being in the tank 2days!, i threw in a defrosted prawn and he ate it in one go , so im pleased about that, but yer he rules !
, well worth the £60!!, i got a good pic of his teeth if it turns out ok!, well you will see pics soon when i use up film ( only 4pics left on film), so yep i will keep you posted on his madness
, * update* bloody hell he is still swimming up and down, do i have the most active rhom ever or something

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Sound like you got a good rhom man....buying rhoms is like rollign the dice...some are cool, some are shy...it all depends...happy it all worked out for you!

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Congrats pal, nothing like a very active/aggressive P!

Time to share some pics of your monster!

·
Banned
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, nice drooling smiley, it takes longer because i have no digi cam, so i have to take pics with normal camera and then get them devoloped onto a cd which costs £10! lol so takes longer, but be patient my friends and good things will come! i hope... unless some dude mixes up my pictures with some familys holiday photos....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts