Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gotta go read my digicam's instruction book maybe get the file sizes smaller before i put them into the comp

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Cute lil buggers.. how big is the tank that he's in??

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya, there is just one in there. him(or her) all alone except for a snail in a 29g. I'm gonna try to get some clearer shot later on tonight.

·
Beautiful One
12,070 Posts
Not bad they look healthy for being blurry pics.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll be getting a heater for him(or her),as soon as I go back to work. Being laid off is horrible. I can't pay my bills, so I can't buy a heater right now either. Leonard has been in this tank for a couple of months now, and I know he's gonna need a heater when winter rolls back around. Maybe a tank mate too?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
sweet how big is that tank??? You definatly need a heater.
Let me know the tank size I might have an extra heater laying around I can send you, just pay the small price for the shipping..

MAD

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's a 29g tank MAD.
I would be extremely grateful for a cheap heater.

I hope to get some more pictures of him(better ones), but he's pretty camera shy. He tries to hide when I have the camera out. Any other time he's fine with people being around. Maybe he just has some kind of self esteem problem. Wait, do fish have self esteem? :
:

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
well the camera does add 10 pounds and that's significant if you are only a couple of inches big
seriously though, nice p and set up.

Joe

·
Beautiful One
12,070 Posts
Today the pics aren't as blurry, interesting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts