Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as many know I work at motel6. Basically we let a lot of sh*t slide as far as what IDs we accept. We take work IDs that look like they have been made at home. Some arnt even laminated, but the manager said its OK. So here is what happened

This guy hands me his ID when I start checking him in. It says at the top "Cannibus California Member Card" and I said

me: is this a joke? cus ive never seen one of these, im not sure if I can use this.

him: oh no, my doctor gave me that card, its a state issued medicinal marijuana card.

me: hmm ok...

So since this one had like some high tech holograms and stuff on it, and had all his info (unlike work IDs, dont include DOB and address) I checked him in.--not thinking much of a marijuna card. As he signed the paper and walked away he said

him: by the way, I might have to smoke in my room because if I get head aches, I need it.

me: umm hold on...

him: bye! *runs off.

So im thinking, I better cover my ass, cus I dont know the laws if the marijuana bullshit is legal or what, and even if it is, can they smoke it on private property (motel6). So I call my TRAINER at the other motel6 across town. I explained to him the situation and the man said he might smoke weed in the room tonight, he told me call the NON-emergency police and ask them if this is something you should call for and if they can check it out. So since he is my trainer, I called up the non emergency...

The operator was very nice and understanding and said the medicinal marijuana is NOT legal, and federal law rules it illegal. So she said it would be no problem that she sent someone to check it out. Im thinking they would send one car unit with a couple cops in it.

They show up 15 minutes later, 2 car units, 4 cops. WTF?? They are pissed as hell when they come up to me saying

cop: WHY THE HELL DID YOU CALL US FOR THIS?

me: well, i dont think marijuana is legal to smoke here, the operator told me that.

cop: *STILL YELLING---THATS TRUE BUT YOU DONT CHECK SOMEONE IN, AND THEN CALL US ABOUT THEM , ITS WASTING OUT TIME.

me: well sir, if you dont want to do your job, that is fine with me, I have already seen your name and badge number...

cop: NO ILL CHECK IT OUT, what room!?

so I gave him the room # and he checks it out...

he comes back 15 minutes later...

cop: I TORE THE ROOM APART, there wasnt any drugs, and no one in that room had a California ID.

me: California ID is not required to register here.

cop: IT IS THE LAW to have CALI ID! Where is your manager, I might just give you a citation.

me: ill call him.

so manager comes at 3AM to come talk to the asshole cop, cop yells at him, and manager goes back to his apartment, cop leaves. Manager calls me and blames ME saying "i hope you learned from this, and bla blah"

me: I did what I was told to do from my trainer, he told me if YOU have a problem with it, he will talk it over with you.

manager: well I will...goodnight.

So 2 days later and im still being told sh*t from the other manager saying I should not have called the police, because we have to "have a good relationship with them"

WTF
managers!! I am screwed either way, if I dont call, I get in trouble, if I do what im told, I get in trouble

·
Registered
687 Posts
i wish i could get medicinal weed. but yeah that is gay, i hate f*cking cops. like what i did. 5 f*cking hours of straight bullshit then your going to jail. all they do i f*cking give bullshit. damn a person can't do bomb threats like he used to or light a locker on fire. damn f*cking cops with there dougnuts, had the fat bitch walked across the yard with my papers to go to court. half way he almost fell out. couldn't wait to get to the airconditioned car. fat fuckers

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
What the f*ck? No wonder it's people in Cali singing "f*ck the police" I have NEVER had any type of trouble with the police like that, they must act different out there. That's just outright horrible on their part.

·
Banned
974 Posts
ur stupid. it was just weed, not any serious drug.

why don't you call next time people sneak in alcohol. that makes them rowdy and riot/fight.

weed makes people chill/eat/sleep

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Drew said:
hahaha

thats what you get for being a nark.

[snapback]858440[/snapback]​
It's his JOB... If the dumbass hadn't straight up said that he was going to smoke, and kept it hush hush, then there wouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,415 Posts
Enriqo_Suavez said:
It's his JOB... If the dumbass hadn't straight up said that he was going to smoke, and kept it hush hush, then there wouldn't have been a problem in the first place.
[snapback]858451[/snapback]​
However, He wasnt dumb becuase he didnt have ANYTHING!
It couldve been a big ole funny Prank

I find it funny...

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
next time ask the guy to fire up with ya.

·
Rhode Island Slut 2006
4,487 Posts
Enriqo_Suavez said:
[snapback]858451[/snapback]​
It's not like he could get in trouble for the dude smoking up in his room.. even if he did tell him, who gives a f*ck? hes probably (and in this case, was) full of sh*t.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
good story but :laugh: im glad i never had to have these kind of jobs, the asshole who got the room would have been stomped down for walking away while i was talking to him..i hate that, the cop would have had problems for getting loud, i dont take too kindly to yelling i give a f*ck if you have a badge or an s on your chest you bleed the same, the manager would have gotten choked out for running his mouth..lose lose situation- i would of been maced cuffed and thrown in jail for the night and short 1000 bucks

..live and learn, next time be a prick and when some retard tells you i need to smoke weed or i get headaches??f*cking retards everywhere...turn him away tell him he's got 10 second's to get out of your sight, then throw something at him as he's walking away so he gets the point..

p.s
yeah its probably time i read up on some of my anger managment notes..im felling a bit edgy..maybe its because todays game day

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
Get a new job, I would not even stay at Motel 6, let alone work there

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
isnt motel 6 really just a hole in the wall. like dont people like sh*t in the corner so why is smoking weed in the room bad i think it smells good..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts