Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The ASSMAN
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would drop a few pics of Norman, my bull mastif. He is about 5 years old, and 140 pounds. I have had him since he was 8 weeks and he weighed 35 pounds. He is the sweetest dog if you know him or if I am around, but he has show me many time that I dont need to worry about my home when I am away.

Norman just chillin

Another shot

Just thought I would introduce you to my boy! And Marco, you should come by, he could use another chew toy!!!! :biggrin:

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
nice..i like brindle(sp?) color dogs

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Lookin' good...He looks pretty laid back...kind of hard picturing him pissed...nevertheless, I dont think Id want to. What's your dogs name?

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I read right over that...

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
nice doggy.

heres a pic of my st.bernard named beethoven hes an awsome dog, this is him when he was a year old, hes still a puppy and is going to get much larger.

·
Beautiful One
12,070 Posts
copiers lol
but the dogs are both cute. My dog gets mad if anyone puts a finger on me.

·
Bean Power!
8,912 Posts
140 lbs? I'm not coming over anymore Jeff! I'll look at your fish through the window!

Seriously, he looks like quite a lovable ol' pooch.

·
The ASSMAN
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Serrapygo said:
140 lbs? I'm not coming over anymore Jeff! I'll look at your fish through the window!

Seriously, he looks like quite a lovable ol' pooch.

He is a great dog Nick, I promise he wont take your foot off.

Man I would not want to piss off a dog that weighs that much! Have you had any aggression problems?
His breed is not aggressive, but they are very protective. He never barks at other dogs, and every fight he has been in, he is not the dog that starts it.....but he always finishes it. I made the mistake of getting between Norman and a Nakita that was about the same height, who's owner just let him go when he became aggressive with Norman. The Nakita bit me on the arm, then they both raised up on their back legs and attacked, Norman knocked the Nakita back about 5 feet and pinned the him to the ground by his neck. Fight lasted about 5 seconds, but it took me about a minute to get him off that dog, he was pissed off and slobbering everywhere, but he did not hurt the dog, just held him by the neck. Now I just let Norman teach the other dog a lesson about respect instead of getting in the middle of it.

·
The ASSMAN
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Xenon said:
Is it the same type of dog shown in Turner and Hooch?
No, that is a French Mastif, almost the same body type. I had a French Mastif, great dog also. Gave her away last year and still regret it.

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
I am guessing you are into golfing Jeff. Norman has a very sweet face, I love how you can give big dogs like him hugs. He's a meaty fella, and he weighed 35 pounds at 8 weeks!!!!

Joe

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Nice Mastiff!!! I also like the brindle on him. Wonder how much you spend on feeding him when he weighs 140!!!

·
The ASSMAN
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Genin said:
I am guessing you are into golfing Jeff.
Actually Joe, golf is more like my obsession.

Nice Mastiff!!! I also like the brindle on him. Wonder how much you spend on feeding him when he weighs 140!!!
He goes through about 14 pounds of dog food a week, which is not bad. He does get a lot of my scraps though, I hate leftovers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.