Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, my red ate a rubber band, i have no idea how he got it but it looks like he might pass it.. theres about an inch and a half sticking out of his ass, should i pull it out, or let him do his thing? hes eaten plasic plants and stuff, and hes passed those before, and other than a big piece of rubber sticking out his butt, he appears to be doing well.. should i just cross my fingers?

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'd say just let him take care of it by himself. But then again, I don't have experience in this field. My p's have never eaten rubber bands.

·
Registered
351 Posts
hope it works out for you
you said you have know idea how he got it?

sounds like your fish wants too be a dog just eats what evers laying around...lol

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
icepick36m said:
If he has passed most of it already,I'll bet that the rest of it will pass as well.Hope all goes well.
id wait a day, if its still there net the fish and pull it out gently

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I can't imagine piranhas being much unlike most other animals in this regard. If the item in question doesn't get bound or plugged inside them it should just pass out eventually as it seems to be doing. Just like when a kid swallows a key or something, give it a few days and it'll come out the back door.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Neoplasia said:
Just like when a kid swallows a key or something, give it a few days and it'll come out the back door.
Do you have a childhood story you'd care to share with us Neo?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
lol that is funny I hope that you get it out with no problems I say wait.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Glad he's ok too. One of my Ps always play with one certain pebble. I know one of these days, he's gonna swallow it on accident. And if that ever happens, you know Ill be ready to take pix of him dropping and M&M.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.