Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,533 Posts
It's ok.... But in some of your pages, it looks like you are not giving credit to OPEFE, instead they look like iyour pages.

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,888 Posts
Hey,
I noticed that nobody told you that you spelled Piranha wrong many times. Don't forget the h in it.
It's a start, keep it going, and try to make it as much as your own as possible. Try avoidin copying and pasting, and write some things in your own words of what you have learned.
~Taylor~

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Dang guys stop the hate.

I like the site a lot man. Just be sure to give proper credit to wherever you get the info from.

If it helps to further the hobby I'm all for it!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
you have your compresus labeled as black piranha, that is incorrect. the fish most comonly assoiated with "black piranha" is serrasalmus rohmbeus

·
Registered
880 Posts
dude anywhere i go where they have fish profiles they are all exactlly the same. like there is one source and everyone else plagerizes, so i wouldn't be to worried bou it.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
taylorhedrich said:
Hey,
I noticed that nobody told you that you spelled Piranha wrong many times. Don't forget the h in it.
It's a start, keep it going, and try to make it as much as your own as possible. Try avoidin copying and pasting, and write some things in your own words of what you have learned.
~Taylor~
[snapback]940799[/snapback]​
I'm pretty sure I have seen Frank spell it that way for a while. Who is right?

·
Registered
703 Posts
ok there is a lot of misunderstanding here. THE REAL WAY to spell the name of the fish is piraña and its not uncommon to hear compressus called "black piranha", its just a common name, like high back, black diamond, whatever. I like the site man keep it up just don't plagurize.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
It's still just a start, but it's not bad
(although I would correct the typo's and add the source of your information).
Good luck with it!

*Moved to The Lounge*

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the criticism, I do give credit to where I get some of the info from, thats why I have links to many websites. That should be enough credit itself, im promoting other sites other than mine. If you have anyother problems let me know, if you have advice about how I should credit some of the info then tell me. The common name for the compressus is the black piranha, I bought him at big al's and they were calling him the Black Piranha.

im receiving alot of hate from some of you's, all I tried to do was promote the hobby, and list the best possible advice, without all the beginner comments from some of you. If you could do better lets see.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
good job. keep up the good work

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,887 Posts
Soldat said:
taylorhedrich said:
Hey,
~Taylor~
[snapback]940799[/snapback]​
I'm pretty sure I have seen Frank spell it that way for a while. Who is right?
[snapback]941009[/snapback]​
they are both right
just pirana is spanish and piranha is in english

·
In Istanbul we won it 5 times!
5,612 Posts
definitly a good start...I would recommend putting a comment next to the links that go away frm your site that this actually instn your information though, its only general common courtesy to do so)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts