Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well woke up this morning to find my littlest p on its head not looking good at all.

I had a look at his skin and he had white fungus over it.

I put dosages of salt in the tank and about 3 hours later he is now swimming about happily.

Im concerned though as to what might of happened?

The only thing i can think it could be is that i installed the new fx5 filter on the weekend and took out the old rio filter but i was wondering if i should have kept that running in there for a bit longer to let the fluval fx5 settle in a bit longer?

Im not sure but all is good now, when i get home im going to do a large water change.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Sangre_Roja, a couple of pics of him swimming around, one on the right. I have also added their old 1500 weipro 1500 which had been running in there tank for around a year and they are much happier. Its funny how the others acted when he was on his head, i was surprised thought they would attack him but instead they just nudge him and swam round him

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.