Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted everyone to know that im going to pick up 14 12" reds tomorrow to trade with my 14 small reds... I CANT WAIT TO GET THEM! YEA!!!!!! :rockin:
i will post picks of them

G

·
wow, where you getting them? Thats awesome, do you have to pay extra or is it just your 14 red bellys for his 14 large red bellys?

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im thinking of takeing 9 of the 12" reds. he lives in stayner ontario canada. im going to give him all 14 of my reds and im keeping my 10" IM NOT LIEING Ill POST PICS OF THEM.

WHEN U SEE THE PICS U WILL DIE BY ME! he doesnt have the internet. thats to bad. hes missing out on a good site.

hell probibly give me 6 or 7 for the 14 5-7" reds. :rockin:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
we will have to believe this when we see it! This guy isnt asking for any additional money!?!? Why would he want smaller reds than the ones hes worked hard to get to a staggering (and unbelievable) 12 inches.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I think Daddy is giving an early birthday present!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
so marco waht is the difference you are paying for them p's c'mon you can tell us the truth.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Well today is the day and I'm waiting!!!!
*Sharpening the Ginsu Knife while OJ Simpson is giving me tips*

SMTT
OR
Show_Me_The_Piranhas, SMTP

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i dont understand the bronco joke. please explain. and the p's i got were 10" it was a young kid that was like 17 years old and he was lieing to me. 12's would have ben wild to see. to me 12 reds are priceless. anyhow. the kid have 14 reds in a 150gal. he gave me 4 10" reds. and bought all mine. i decied to keep 3 of my reds. so he left my house with 12 5"-6" reds. he went home and put them in his 150gal with his other 10. that would make 22 reds in a 150gal. he doesnt know anything about p's HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT A RHOM IS OR A CARIBE!!
NOT EVEN THE SPECIES NAME OF HIS REDS. i hope my babys dont die or get killed in his tank

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
22 in 150..holy sh*t....that one packed tank.well you got
some 10 inche p thats cool.why did he lie to you?thats pretty big.yoou might get them to 12 with care.so in total marco how many do you have in the 180

·
Registered
698 Posts
"i dont understand the bronco joke. please explain." Take to long to explain it to you in short lines LOL :rasp:

"he gave me 4 10" reds" sounds like a steal to me.

As for him not knowing about P's and the sci names, so you teach him or point him towards us. Don't let your own ego over inflate you kid.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i kept my favs. and with his 4 that makes 7. 7"-10". im getting 3 4" caribe tonight at 10pm. rate now in ontario canada its 7.24 pm I CANT WAIT!! im going to put the caribe in a 65gal. then when they get to be around 6" im moveing them to the 180gal.i cant wait. im only 15 :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.