Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just though i would post a picture of my tank there are a bunch of fish in there but most important there are my 6 little reds they are my babies
. They are very aggressive they eat any feeders i put in. they are great i just wish i had started earlier.

Croz

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
nice tank i like what you did with your gravel.

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a friend of mine (ActivePulse) and i did it. We thought it would be cool to do something original. I mean eventually they will get mixed up but they will still be nice mixed up. If anyone can think of anything I should do to my tank let me know thanks.

Croz

·
Registered
492 Posts
Seeing them little reds reminds me of the ones I had and had to get ried of them. A cariba ate him one of them. the cariba and the reds were the same size when I got them but he ate everything I put in the tank and got a lot bigger then the reds and ate one. I had to move and could not bring them with me
Sorry for putting this on your thrend but felt I should sare. Good stuff what you did with your tank.

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am running 2 ac300 and waiting on some parts for my magnum 350. It leaked in a few places so i needed some replacement parts. I also have a powerhead 901 that thing pumps some water i can tell ya. Thanks for the complements on the tank I love it I am hooked for life now.

Croz

1 - 20 of 20 Posts