Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, here are the p's I was talking about in my earlier post.. told ya i'd get some pics.. took me long enough to get a couple good ones, they are camera shy
thanks all

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Seems P. nattereri to me...need clearer pics to be sure!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the red on their bellies is getting brighter by the hour it seems since i've had them in their new tank.. weird.. but i wasn't sure if they were red bellies or not due to the lack of spots on their bodies.. still gorgeous looking p's imo.. i'm very happy with them so far!

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
You seemed to capture some nice glittering in those pics. Nice looking natts.

~Dj

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks all, i can't explain how happy i am with these guys.. i think i caught the bug that you all talk about.. sometime down the road i'd love to get a nice 120 gallon set up :smile:

i've had other fish in the past, but these guys have so much more personality to them than anything else i've had.. much more majestic and fun to watch

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
do the red flakes mean that my p's are really mature or do they just go through a sort of "shedding" phase occasionally?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
If they're losing their spotting this means they're beginning to mature and when fully mature spotting becomes either very hard to see or no longer there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts