Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my new 105gal tank was delivered along with a new stand to hold it as well as my old 80gal, I spent all day taking out the water, gravel, Ps, etc so that I could move the old one and then the rest of the evening to set it all back up again. I don't have any pics of the new tank running because my camera ran out of battery but I will post some tomorow, I do have some of the process.

The new tank is a little cloudy due to the new sand substrate I used, but I'm sure it will settle in a couple of hours, I did spend a lot of time cleaning the sand so that it wouldn't be an issue and I tell you, it's already paying off, I LOVE the way it looks, so much natural than gravel.

Anyways, here are the pics:

The new setup
View attachment 50951

The Caribes in their temporary home, they only stayed there for like 5 hours but I managed to attach an AC500 and an ebo heater so they could've stayed there for a loooong time.
View attachment 50952

An overhead shot of the Caribes in their temporary home
View attachment 50953

That's it for today, Ill post more pics tomorow of the Caribes in their new home.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
nice p's. cant wait to see the setup.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
that stacked tanks thing is something i need to get into. it rocks.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
those caribes look thick, can't wait to see your finished condo

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't think so, I have about 20" of clearance.

Thanks for the coments guys, unfortunately I haven't been able to borrow a digital camera to take pics of the new tank all set up but Ill try to get one later this week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts