I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Seen it man!!! Dope as Hell!!!
You got a mobb in your 135!!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my plans are getting atleast another 135, and move then 10 new ones in there, and getting 1 piraya and 1 tern, with the 3 caribe and 3 reds and already had. Should be nice.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I noticed last night just how big my new caribes mouthsa re. If I can get a good pic, I'll post it up. But comparedf to mouth size of my older 3, it's not even close. And even tho they still have a lil more acclimatizng, they are full as hell, are getting there silver back. Keep ya updated

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
wait no longer. i'm here to post his pics again...

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here are a couple of front shots of my new caribe. The pic doesn't show exactly how fat they are. Now comes the interesting pics. I noticed it today when I got home from work. What do you think they are doing?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This went on for like 10 minutes. I had many more pics, but not good quality. I not saying they are, never even seen p's do the deed, but from what I hear, this is what happens. I know Im getting my hopes up, but maybe with the introduction of the new guys, these two finally paired up. These are two of my previous caribe. Again, Im not saying they are, just wondering what you think they are doing.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Geez, I hope so, then golfish chunks in teeth will finally be satisfied, eh?? Sometimes mine do that, but it seems like they're just scratching themselves on the ground, but if they're doing it in pairs, that's interesting man.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah in all thos pics they were both there, rubbing on each other, and they seemed to have dominated the middle of the tank. Oh well

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
damn you ..if they are pairing off..hahahaha...well that would be nice my cariba supplier wouldn't be so far then....hahaha

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they are still kickin ass in the middle of the tank. For some reason, all my new guys are taking over the left of the tank with my reds. And the funny thing is that is where I decided to put most of my light, so they could have a dark side when they want, but they have no problems with the light.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cool, goona go out and look for the biggest KOI I can find today. Maybe they'll put on a show. Imma try to get a vid out of it, but I will have to wait till I see it and if it's a worthy vid.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
alright new video..
..how many p's do you again?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts