Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 7" S. Manuelli. He has a pretty big bite one his tale which you can see on the upper part, but other than that he is a beauty! I have him in a 20 while his tank cycles and he heals. Thanks to "The Blade" (Not our banned moron).
Here he is, pic is a little fuzzy because I did not want to use the flash, it washed out his color.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
This represents my jealousy>>>

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Awsome, nice pick-up. Hope you have a huge tank in the future plans!!!

Great color too!!!

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
You don't deserve it so give me that f... Manueli right now
J/K
...you are a lucky guy, i live in Venezuela and don't have one on them, make me very very envious...congrats, good luck with your King Serra!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hey bud. Glad to see the Manny made it home okay. His tail will heal up just fine. Remember the reds I was telling you about? Well, I got home to find 2 pairs had spawned. I have a ton of eggs now. Well, keep me updated on the Manuelli. Later

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys, I have been looking for one in my area for a while and he is really a nice looking fish with great color.
Believe me, If he gets larger I will give him all the tank he could ever want. For now he is going to have to live in a 45.

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Judazzz said:
He looks pretty small for a 7" fish to me, just by appearance...
He does look small in that picture, but not in person. I think it is the angle and that his temporary tank is on the just off the floor so I am shooting down at him. I would say his is 7" or just over.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I have that with all smaller manueli I've seen on pics: they don't look as bulky or full-grown as most other piranha species at the same size (pretty large eyes, different body proportions etc.), imo...
But it looks sweet regardless...

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Judazzz said:
I have that with all smaller manueli I've seen on pics: they don't look as bulky or full-grown as most other piranha species at the same size (pretty large eyes, different body proportions etc.), imo...
But it looks sweet regardless...
I think the eye size has a lot to do with it because the eyes are fricken huge compared to similar size fish, and even much larger fish. I think that eye size takes them out of proportion when looking at a photo.
He is as thick as any pygo I have seen his size. He got the injury on his tail when he was kicking a very big 8.5" spilos ass!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts