Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being asked to get a pic up of my new Rhom 'Sauron' yesterday, this morning I felt obliged to respond.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put the rhom in the tank yesterday, there is a 12" Common Plec in there too due to relocating problems, I woke up this morning expecting the rhom to have demolished the poor Plec but it seems to be getting along fine?????? How long will the Plec last? also in that tank are 1 Glowlight Tetra, 1 Rainbow Shark and 1 Bristlenose Catfish, all suprisingly accounted for this morning?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
sweet lookin rhom and i liek the name

better get those fish outta there soon if u plan on keeping them because they will def come up missing sooner or later.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Great Rhom...congrats!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
i thought the same thing when i added a pleco to my rhom tank he was in the tank for about 4 days then the next day he was gone
they seemed to hit it off so well to. it will be just a matter of time :thumbup:nice fish too

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Xenon, forgive me, It just made sense as in the 'red-eye'. Would you please confirm to me something though? I have had a response from a member saying that this looks like a S. Elongatus! Can you confirm? Im quite sure its a Rhom but would like this settled.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Its not an Elongatus... probably just looks thats way because of the camera angle.. The front side views stretch the image through the glass.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Don´t worry, it´s a Rhom!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts