·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
That's a nice specimen
!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Nice looking diamond what size tank you got him in.
i just got him in a 70 gallon temp right now.
[/quote]

temp ? what are u going to upgrade to? i was gonna get a 180 for mine . . . it's more than enough room, reason for the 180 is , there's a decent deal on it . . and i can use it for many other things than just 1 rhom . . .

but ur plans?

ur rhom looks good, needs a chimple healing . . .

is he accepting feeders already?

u only have one fish? lol thats all ur signature says

oya .. . i've always wondered what fish that was in ur avatar . . . looks like pygo to me

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice looking diamond what size tank you got him in.
i just got him in a 70 gallon temp right now.
[/quote]

temp ? what are u going to upgrade to? i was gonna get a 180 for mine . . . it's more than enough room, reason for the 180 is , there's a decent deal on it . . and i can use it for many other things than just 1 rhom . . .

but ur plans?

ur rhom looks good, needs a chimple healing . . .

is he accepting feeders already?

u only have one fish? lol thats all ur signature says

oya .. . i've always wondered what fish that was in ur avatar . . . looks like pygo to me
[/quote]

yup just one for now got rid of my other ones. ill be moving to new york within the next year or two and i have purchased three tanks second hand and have them in storage. i need to get a house with a garage for all my stuff cause my wife wont have them in a little apartment. i have a 240 with stand and hood i paid 300 for, a 165 with stand and lids i paid 300 for, (that is glass) and a 100 gallon long just the tank that i paid 125 for. all off of craigslist.com. thanx for all the compliments guys.

brian

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.