Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have my 190 setup finally. Thanks to biospira i added them 12 hrs after i filled it up.
I have added all my fish in this tank and ordered more cariba and piraya to get me a total of 14. That will be it for this tank.
It hopefully will be one big schredding machine

They all get along very well and swim constantly. I was worried about my 5 inch tern being that he is 5 to 6 inches and dwarfs my piraya. No aggression at all. It was the best thing i done getting this tank. The skittishness is all but gone. I can put my face up against the glass and they won't spaz away like they used to. Also i think it has to do with the numbers too.
Again Biospira is the sh*t. I would reccomend this stuff. Heres a couple of pics of my new tank. I am not finished decorating it yet. I'll post some pics in the gallery later this week when complete.

·
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks xen and jud. Sorry for the bad pics. Also i have to get some better lighting in my dungeon basement. I wish i could put it upstairs but i don't have room for it

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Nice tank and setup.

Juda - I have a 180 on the 3rd floor of an apartment. Maybe the floor is stonger then you think.

~Dj

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
very nice raptor...keep the picture coming

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
InSinUAsian said:
Juda - I have a 180 on the 3rd floor of an apartment. Maybe the floor is stonger then you think.
Nah, wishful thinking....

The damn building starts to move when I sneeze, so I guess 1,5+ metric tons of fish tank will for sure cause the structure to collapse...

·
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
6 Feet long x 2 feet wide x 25 inches tall.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Are those black rocks on the white gravel? Either that, or its time to break out the viper.

~Dj

·
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
InSinUAsian said:
Are those black rocks on the white gravel? Either that, or its time to break out the viper.

~Dj
Yeah i used a net full of cycled black gravel in to help the new gravel bed. They will be mixed in soon.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Great mixed Pygo tank, congrats!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
14 mixed Pygos would be a badass set up for the size of your tank. Cant wait to see!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts