Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
so just picked this guy up. way excited. have to wait till my snowy weather clears up to ship. he got a cut on his chin last night so alex contacted me and said he doesnt want to sell him like that but i said dont worry about it. as you can see doesnt look bad at all. thank you alex and aquascape.

brian

View attachment 127985

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
so just picked this guy up. way excited. have to wait till my snowy weather to clears up to ship. he got a cut on his chin last night so alex contacted me and said he doesnt want to sell him like that but i said dont worry about it. as you can see doesnt look bad at all. thank you alex and aquascape.

brian

http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/index.ph...g&id=127977
Link didn't work for me-But thats not saying much either!!!

Congrats on the new addition man

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
good to here that you got the rhom you wanted...Did you sell the sanchezi? Because you sig say 70G empty.....The link don't work BTW

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Link is not working for me, but congrats on picking up a Rhom!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nope,,,, just post the damn pics already!
sorry guys not very computer literate. just figured out that i could save a pmed pic to my computer to be posted. brian

·
My Rhom could kick your Rhom's ass!
4,697 Posts
his eyes look to be bleeding!! very nice, but dont they typically lose their spots before they hit 10"?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think so. but im sure alex will take a measurement before sending him out to give me a final # on length. brian

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah i will take him either way. ive allways wanted a rhom.

·
Registered
416 Posts
aquascape is the sh*t. he said in another post though that he wasnt very good at eye balling size in a tank so there is marginal room for error. brian

1 - 20 of 23 Posts