Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
986 Posts
I only have the 5 columbian tetras i'm really having problems catching them so i'm just gonna let the act of nature play. So far i have 5 columbian tetras, 2 common pleco and 5 baby convicts nearly 1". its been 2 days he hasn't eaten any he still aggressive attacks the glass all the time whenever i approach the tank or put my fingers to the glass but he never harmed the others. What would happen if i let the nature play its role.

I wanna get rid of those fish but having problems catching them too quick prolly over the weekend i just don't wanna stress my fish since he's just been introduced in his new home

· Registered
3,149 Posts
let it be, they will make for a good snack later when the manny is ready. the only one i would take would be the plecos, but its up to u. your fish.

· Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
redbellyman21 said:
lol lots of food in there! where did u get the manny from?
[snapback]875432[/snapback]​
I'm from canada so i bought it at big als or should i say big gay Al :laugh:
Here in canda they sell piranhas cheap 3 bucks canadian for 1.5-2" reds
depends which store you go to.. try aquascape pedro i believe who controls it

· Registered
18,153 Posts
My Manueli acts the same - he really seems to hate me, and he goes beserk when I get close to his tank. But unlike yours, every time I add tetra's, they are eaten in no-time. But at the same time, he never bothers the pleco's I keep in there...

I think your Columbians and Cichlids will be toast sooner rather than later, but if you have the right set-up, the Pleco's might do well...
Just wait and see, and don't bother about netting them out - it's inevitable that they will meet their maker eventually.

· Registered
986 Posts
Judazzz said:
My Manueli acts the same - he really seems to hate me, and he goes beserk when I get close to his tank. But unlike yours, every time I add tetra's, they are eaten in no-time. But at the same time, he never bothers the pleco's I keep in there...

I think your Columbians and Cichlids will be toast sooner rather than later, but if you have the right set-up, the Pleco's might do well...
Just wait and see, and don't bother about netting them out - it's inevitable that they will meet their maker eventually.
[snapback]876473[/snapback]​
well i added the tetras, convicts and the plecos first before adding Sweettooth
(preffered calling him that) as i was saying its been 3 days now and still none of them being eaten yet which i'm not aware of and i don't know about the convicts looks like their getting eaten i believe or hiding so i dunno. Hoping my p would get rid of them once and for all :nod:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.