Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Danger
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got him a few days ago, he got bullied by his first tank mates- convict and kribensis... so i fed them to my rhom! that'll teach them.
here he is now, he has calmed own alot and he has a funny personality.

·
The Lord Himself is Life to me
4,283 Posts
Very nice pickup! Puffers are such a great fish to own.

. . . and that is pretty hilarious about the convict/kribensis debacle.

Were you picked on as a kid?

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,420 Posts
spiderman2099uk said:
got him a few days ago, he got bullied by his first tank mates- convict and kribensis... so i fed them to my rhom! that'll teach them.
here he is now, he has calmed own alot and he has a funny personality.
[snapback]853528[/snapback]​

Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
Cute lil guy!

Thats funny you feed the convict and kribensis to your rhom

[snapback]853541[/snapback]​
I want to hear the story!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Hes awesome looking Puffer

·
Danger
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when i put the con in with the piranha, i think the con may have been in heat or sumthin... neway i put her in and all through the day the con was trying to lip lock, chasing the rhom around the tank and basically trying to mate. it looked like typical bredding courtship.
the con (3") was chasing around a 6" rhom around the tank all day. pretty funny to watch i got a vid of it. i think my rhom finally had enough in the night and bit through the con in one bite... looking at the body in the morning there were loads of eggs in her belly... maybe she was tryin to mate

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
the puffer is cool looking.

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,420 Posts
spiderman2099uk said:
when i put the con in with the piranha, i think the con may have been in heat or sumthin... neway i put her in and all through the day the con was trying to lip lock, chasing the rhom around the tank and basically trying to mate. it looked like typical bredding courtship.
the con (3") was chasing around a 6" rhom around the tank all day. pretty funny to watch i got a vid of it. i think my rhom finally had enough in the night and bit through the con in one bite... looking at the body in the morning there were loads of eggs in her belly... maybe she was tryin to mate
[snapback]854023[/snapback]​

Damn Horny Con....thats what it gets for sexual harrassment :laugh:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts