Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Me and my girlfriend got in a little fight, and she is away until tomorrow.....She wants me to do something romantic, but I'm Broke as hell(i'm 16)lol......what can I do at home or go somewhere that is "romantic"?maybe a pic nic or something....lol...I'm lost, I need some help, some sugestions

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
both of my girlfreinds dogs died this weekend, since she cant have any new dogs in her apartment i got her a albino pac man frog.. chics love them cute bastards untill feeding time comes around.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
make a video of your P's eating frenzy.. and add some romantic music.. and show it to her.. hehehe..

J/K.. go pick some flowers from someone's yard.. tell her how much she means to you.. etc. etc. etc... just spend some time alone with her.. all should be well.

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
flowers and dinners out are all expensive. Try just a bunch of wild or flowers from neighbor's yards or your own and make a small dinner for yourselves and drive her out to a nice secluded location that will give you privacy to apologize for the fight and enjoy the locale. Make her a card too. The girls I know at least would love to have a nice hand made card rather than some store bought one; it shows a lot more thought.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Let her kick you in the junk for whatever shes pissed at you for, and then let her tend to your wounds with punishing make up sex....but honeslty ....you should do that....yeah that .....

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Find some food around the house pack it up take a blanket and before she gets there go on a trail and pick her some wild flowers there ya go doesn't cost anything and it is romantic

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Honda99_300ex said:
OK, Me and my girlfriend got in a little fight, and she is away until tomorrow.....She wants me to do something romantic, but I'm Broke as hell(i'm 16)lol......what can I do at home or go somewhere that is "romantic"?maybe a pic nic or something....lol...I'm lost, I need some help, some sugestions
the worst time to do something special is during a fight or shortly after. when your random and theres no special occasion it works best.otherwize it just seems like the only time you do anything nice is after a fight.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
i never bought my girl flowers yet. People around here have nice flower gardens i just go clip a few
and a few more. She loves them, so freash, clean, and real.
and free. I think i given her flowers like 20 times. all free

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
Shred Revolution said:
Let her kick you in the junk for whatever shes pissed at you for, and then let her tend to your wounds with punishing make up sex....but honeslty ....you should do that....yeah that .....

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
:rock: Wow you guys have got to be shittin me. That whole flowers deal is so Hollywood. It gets old. Stars are nice but not after a fight. Dinner...well still not a good idea. Take nitrofish's suggestion and make it a random time to be romantic. You shouldnt have to do it on command, ESPECIALLY after a fight.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
first off apologize to her..then ask her if she would like to get bit by an aligator...

for reals..just hang out with her..say your sorry (cause remember its always are fault)
get her a hallmark card and a stuff animal..and make it a blockbuster night..

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
thePACK said:
first off apologize to her..then ask her if she would like to get bit by an aligator...

for reals..just hang out with her..say your sorry (cause remember its always are fault)
get her a hallmark card and a stuff animal..and make it a blockbuster night..
right on, remeber they are always right. it will save you lots of time and trouble unless your hard headed like me and likes to argu.

·
Registered
143 Posts
heres what i think.... keep actin the way u would if nuthin bad had ever happened and see if she attempts to change anything herself. if she doesnt try to do anything about it then forget about her cuz she obviously doesnt care enough about u to help in making things better and if she does try to do sumthin or she trys to talk things over with u then u ask what its gunna take for you to have the biggest positive impact on her life then whatever she tells u take it farther than she ever expects of u and if she never mentions that she is mad again then everything is kool. thats what i would do but its your life and your girl so do what you think would work best. good luck

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
FF said:
keep actin the way u would if nuthin bad had ever happened and see if she attempts to change anything herself.
I dont know the story, but if he f***ed up, why should she attempt to change?!

·
Registered
143 Posts
i dont know the story either so i just assumed they got in an arguement about sumthin.... he should still try but for things to get better they both need to put there pieces together

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.