Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today i went and got a live kit, the one with the camera, 12 months of gold, headset, uno, robotron, and 200 microsoft points. now she wont let me play
she keeps playing uno. oh and by the way i have already seen alot of nudity with the camersa thing.. it wasnt very pleasent

does ne one else have the xbox camera?

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
I would say she deserves a beating for playing such an inferior game on your 360.

Yes.. the Wii Is the way.. heheh. Just get her a shitty computer and load UNO on that. I'm sure you can get it for the PC.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
I just made a post two days ago about how my girl bought me a Vision camera for my 360 haha. As simple as it is, UNO is pretty nifty, and even cooler with the camera. Uno is the one game my girl LOVES to play on the 360 - she tried Halo drunk once, but that was pretty much the exception haha. And the fact that I can make my own gamer icon with the camera, or video chat is pretty sweet. I don't know if it will take off in mainstream games, but that would be bad-ass if I could model myself for the main guy in a game. As it is I always try to make the guy look like me anyways (In games like Tiger woods, oblivion, def james etc where you can control what you guy looks like)

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just made a post two days ago about how my girl bought me a Vision camera for my 360 haha. As simple as it is, UNO is pretty nifty, and even cooler with the camera. Uno is the one game my girl LOVES to play on the 360 - she tried Halo drunk once, but that was pretty much the exception haha. And the fact that I can make my own gamer icon with the camera, or video chat is pretty sweet. I don't know if it will take off in mainstream games, but that would be bad-ass if I could model myself for the main guy in a game. As it is I always try to make the guy look like me anyways (In games like Tiger woods, oblivion, def james etc where you can control what you guy looks like)
the activision game world series of poker you can use your camera and i hear it is suppose to map your face so your player has the same face movements

·
Registered
580 Posts
yea i have an 360 cam also. just bought a wii for my girl 2 play on so she dnt complain about me playin online on the xbox once the baby is asleep lol.

·
Registered
387 Posts
dude live chat with other dudes over the net to talk video games............

wow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts