Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Beautiful man-How big is the beast now-
around 12 inches or 14 tip to tip . cant really measure him because he is really aggressive.

even bites the fish net when i clean the tank
[/quote]

I hear there man-I got a 13 to 14 incher as well-That is the most aggressive bastard that I have owned yet-He will do the same thing-Chases the green type nets-Demolishes my fingers-And chases ne thing that moves outside his tank-Tank mate-Not going to happen!!!! Check my vid on him in the non p section-Just a short one but well worth the look!!!!

I'll save ya some time-
http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/AKS...nt=MVI_2180.flv

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
around 12 inches or 14 tip to tip . cant really measure him because he is really aggressive.

[/quote]

I hear there man-I got a 13 to 14 incher as well-That is the most aggressive bastard that I have owned yet-He will do the same thing-Chases the green type nets-Demolishes my fingers-And chases ne thing that moves outside his tank-Tank mate-Not going to happen!!!! Check my vid on him in the non p section-Just a short one but well worth the look!!!!

[/quote]

hehehe.

the only tankmate suitable for flowerhorn IMHO are the following

submersible pump.
and a large rock

he even jumps up to half its body just to catch my finger

·
Registered
19,246 Posts

[/quote]

[/quote]

hehehe.

the only tankmate suitable for flowerhorn IMHO are the following

submersible pump.
and a large rock

he even jumps up to half its body just to catch my finger
[/quote]

That be correct!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts