Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah, that was the original intention. I bought and raised 2 Hi-Fin Black Tetras and stuck them in there with my Ps. Well one started shoaling with the Ps and the other just kinda...vanished
But yeah, it's been in there for a month or so, nothing but nips, but it does it's fair share of nipping the Ps too sometimes.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Thats funny, you just reminded me! I Had lol a big black tetra in with my 6 adult reds since i got the them and now I notice that its gone lol , kind crappy

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Nice juvi red. I like the coloring!! Wish all RBs would stay looking cute like that as they get older..

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Nice juvi red. I like the coloring!! Wish all RBs would stay looking cute like that as they get older..

I agree. Every red i get loses it's colors.

·
OPEFE
10,250 Posts
Nice colorful little one!

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
Raptor said:

I agree. Every red i get loses it's colors.
ya just like women the older they get the u**** they become :laugh: j/k women, nice camera work

·
Beautiful One
12,070 Posts
They are very cute little guys sometimes I wish some of these fish didn't get so big because in baby size they are so cute like the oscars for instance and some of the piranhas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts