Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i order one of these from riverwonders, the said that it was 8 inches, but it was more like 4. Any way the thing is sweet. you can already see the teeth on the little beast, not shy at all hangs out in the middle of the water collum at the front of the glass. ill get some pics up pronto

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
well, not shure on that one, ill wait till he his a larger size mabey 10 or 11 inches, by then ill either buy a huge tank i can keep him in for life, like the 800 from glasscages, or ill build him an indoor pond. and hers a pic. edit, i forgot that for some reason people think these things die when they get larger, but on anoter websit, link is in my other post, the reason seems to be improper housing, seeing as they are a verry actie fish and need alot of room to swim, or just ignorant care.

·
The Lord Himself is Life to me
4,283 Posts
Congrats!! Payara are such an impressive fish to have.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Nice fish, just try to keep some good current going in there (I hear they like that).

P.S. Riverwonders sucks

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
He looks great
. I really like the angle in which they are always hanging around. Just wait till it gets bigger

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
acidWarp said:
Nice fish, just try to keep some good current going in there (I hear they like that).

P.S. Riverwonders sucks

[snapback]853629[/snapback]​
ya i knew that going in to the purchase, however, no one else has had one in for some time. And my lfs refused to order me one.

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
thats a awesome fish. congrats

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
acestro said:
My lfs doesn't get them either. Glad yours shipped well, is he feeding?
[snapback]854544[/snapback]​
eating? more like destroying, this little dude was naling feeders 2 min after i acclimated him

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
rbp 4 135 said:
eating? more like destroying, this little dude was naling feeders 2 min after i acclimated him
[snapback]856050[/snapback]​
Oh, that's the sh*t! Congrats there! Keep us posted.

·
Registered
516 Posts
those are around 30$ at my LFS here in the bay area, btw, does riverwonders burn people on their orders ? their zebra plec's seem a bit pricey...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts