Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 11 year old cousin who has hemophillia A. I believe it is the worst type. My brother has I guess B, but nothing like my lil cousin. Poor kid has been losing blood and is hemmoraging(sp) really bad. He hasn't been able to open his eyes or say a word for the last few hours. He will be needing over 20 shots in the near future and each one costs a pretty penny. Might be taken a few days and going to see him. If you could, please say a prayer for him. My family would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and God bless!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Awww, Im so sorry to hear that.
Ill definitely send out my prayers for him and hope he gets better.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
I will pray for him
sorry to hear about this I hope he will get better

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Tito, why'd you have to post his pic?? How I feel twice as bad. Man, you even got tears.
Of course my prayers are w/him and the rest of your family!! I can only pray that he gets better, and his hemorrhaging ceases.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
SORRY DUDE

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey, thanx a lot guys. I really dont know why I posted this in the first place, but sometimes I find it easier to talk to you guys then people near me, ya know. But anyways, he is still doing just as bad, and dont know if it's gonna get better. My whole family appreciates this. Lots of love foes out to all of you!

P.S. No X, not that kinda love.
LOL

·
I HAVE THE SOUVLAKI POWER!!!!!
3,689 Posts
Best wishes for him...Just think possitive.My little cousin when he was 12 he suffer from lemphoma (cancer) almost in all his body.After he was in comma he made chimiotherapy,radiation and surgery and now after four years he is fine.The only bad is that he listens to Eminem (i hate this guy).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.