1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
4,315 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
That tank with the swords in it....sits in the living room of riz's house. You can see it glowing from the street like an oasis. Its beautiful!! Every time i walk in i just want to sit down indian style like i was back in grade school and stare for hours.

·
Banned
4,315 Posts
Well, your tanks are definitely impressive enough.

I just got lucky this past year with some cheap set ups and fish coming up for sale at convenient times. I'm having a hard time keeping my planted tanks looking as sharp as yours...6 planted p-tanks, 4 semi-planted classroom tanks, and a classroom salt water tank keep me playing catch up! Keep up the good work!

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
Well, your tanks are definitely impressive enough.

I just got lucky this past year with some cheap set ups and fish coming up for sale at convenient times. I'm having a hard time keeping my planted tanks looking as sharp as yours...6 planted p-tanks, 4 semi-planted classroom tanks, and a classroom salt water tank keep me playing catch up! Keep up the good work!
Yeah... good timing on that brandtii and marginatus

You have a beautiful collection Mike. The tanks and fish look great!

·
Banned
4,315 Posts
Yeah... good timing on that brandtii and marginatus :rasp:
The price of the marginatus was even better than the timing.

My wife holds you directly or indirectly responsible for 4 out of 6 of my p's!

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
MIKE!..those are awsome collection..every pic, every piranha are excellent condition, with good quality..love all pic and fish..especailly the Geryi.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts