Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.k. some of these pics are not all that clear, and yes the tank glass does need to be clean. I just did water changes on the tanks. I'll clean the glass later. hope you guys enjoy the Pictures. Art Font Poster Display board Event Musical instrument Hearth Wood Pet supply Gas Rectangle Wood Gas Automotive exterior Shelving Plant Wood Pet supply Water Aquatic plant Building Wood House Window Shelving Water Green Wood Plant Fluid Property Plant community Green Plant Organism Water Vertebrate Organism Fin Underwater Plant Water Organism Fin Terrestrial plant Water Fin Marine biology Underwater Fish Plant Organism Terrestrial plant Grass Natural landscape Water Vertebrate Organism Plant Body of water Plant Wood Pet supply Water Terrestrial plant Water Green Organism Fin Underwater Plant Nature Organism Art paint Painting

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Love it, Ive just got the two 75g's on each side of my computer and I consider it my piranha office haha. of course the living room houses the rest of the tanks but I really like how your set up there. good luck keeping all them and keep up them pics im sure everyone will love that collection you have there

·
Rodgers' Aquatics
2,538 Posts
It's about time you take some pics man!!! I've been waiting like a year now for some pics of your tanks and their setups, they look awesome! Nice work J.

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
i noticed in one pic there was grass??? if it is real what kind is it it looks great,,

·
Registered
140 Posts
i noticed in one pic there was grass??? if it is real what kind is it it looks great,,
Sorry man those are fake plants. They work good though. My p's always end up tearing up the real ones. Kind of a hassle if you know what i mean. Although i would be open to any suggestions for any real plants that seem to be working well for others.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
those are some nice size P's it looks like in that last pic. are those all reds or is there some ternz in there?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
those are some nice size P's it looks like in that last pic. are those all reds or is there some ternz in there?
Yup there all Reds except one, He's a one-eyed tern. He got half of his lip ripped off a month ago. but its better. Looks like a pirate for sure.

·
Registered
132 Posts
thats a kickass fish room!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks everyone for all the love. It took me 1 1/2 years from when i first got my first p to get where i am now. I have to give big props to RODGER's AQUATICS for helping me along the way to building my collection. As well as Brandon taking the time to give me some good advice when i needed. Also P-fury, for all the great info on p's and this hobby. I've learned so mcuh here.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts