Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
КГБ
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there all banged up from fighting i can get them to stop there hella aggresive more than ive ever seen befor finger chasers and everything eat pretty much wut ever falls into the tank sorry frot eh dirty glass its there growout tank 48"long 12"wide 16"high i think not shure on the hight :nod: thanks for looking

sorry for the blurr on some pics there just to damm active

View attachment 128207
View attachment 128208
View attachment 128209
View attachment 128210
View attachment 128211
View attachment 128212
View attachment 128213
View attachment 128214
View attachment 128215
View attachment 128216
View attachment 128217
View attachment 128218
View attachment 128219
View attachment 128220
View attachment 128221

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Looks good. Put a nice background on that tank and it would make it look alot better.

·
КГБ
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys
im not putting any money into the looks just becuse its only a growout and its under my display so no one noticese it but when i put them in the 90 i will fablulize it
thanks for the replys and input

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
they look pritty badass love when you get that one with no bottom lip looks crazy caribe rock man

·
КГБ
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guy
im gunna try to get more shots of the guy with his lip torn off :nod: im not putting a backgroud on becuse its only a growout tank

·
КГБ
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
different species basicaly, caribes tend to be more aggresive and are collected in a different area, the humeral mark with is the black dot beside there gill plate the clear eyes and total sise usualy caribes get bigger there is a lot more in the information section

·
Registered
416 Posts
very nice coloration. thanx for sharing

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
They got some real nice color on 'em.
Or does it just seem like that with them accenting the Black gravel?

·
Caribe > Any Other Piranha
6,351 Posts
i like that dude with the teeth all up in ur face...will look great when it gets bigger!

·
Mentally Addicted!
2,444 Posts
one of your caribes showing teeth looks mean as hell, nice Ps

·
КГБ
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks guys makes it worth it taking the time to share with you
there colour would be miuch better on a different gravel they look darker on dark gravel :nod:
the guy with the teeth showing is the leader it took some fights as u guys can see but hes the boss

1 - 20 of 27 Posts