Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I like to thank Brian for his excellent packaging and service. He took the time to answer all my questions within minutes after I emailed or Pm'ed him. The fish are great
. You got yourself another very satisfied customer Brian

Now for the fish....I rearranged my tank a little...
Caribe

I got 1 question for you guys, one of the caribe looks like he has a burn on his side on the second pic. Do you think it will heal up and clear up eventually? Im not sure what happened to him. I thought he was dead when I first got him cause he was laying on his side and gasping for air but another caribe came up and pushed him up. It was as if he was helping him or something. Eventually the other one got him to swim and they swam together and stayed together under the driftwood now. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks :smile:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys :smile: I sure hope that fish heals up. I cant wait to see them eat when I get home tonight.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea I have a spilo in there too, howd you know Xenon?
I didnt know about the pfury gallery thing
Its funny cause my spilo is kinda suprised and is kinda schooling with them. He's a bit smaller then they are so he leaves them alone. I'll see how well things last. If anything, i'll get rid of the caribes before I get rid of my spilo. Ive had that guy since he was 1 inch and I dont think I can part with him.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks again guys :smile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.