Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never done this before so Im hoping I did it right.

My 3 caribe and 3 reds are in a 135. At this moment I dont have much decor as I will be changing the gravel to a natural within a couple of days. My cam aint good but they look OK.

caribeandreds

What do you think?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried but all I have is one of those crappy logitech cam and my batteries leaked inside it, and now I have to have it plugged in the usb port in order for it to work. Most of my pics came out pretty nasty

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
TY, I had to change the contrast, brightness and sharpness to get the pics to look like that.

HAHA I was always to lazy to register at care2, or any other place cause I thought I wouldn't be able to figure it out, not to bad for a computer dumbass. LOL

Now I just gotta figure out the avatar thing.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The gravel is white, but gonna change them to natural soon. Got sick of the white, and looked funny when I had my plants and driftwood in it.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MPOWER, imma try and post some pics of the whole setup but it aint all that. Atill haven't changed the gravel and added my plants back in. Should be up later on tonight.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I bought the caribe from a kid in san jose, who got them from Ted. I also want a skull with horns. I wanna get me a full size skeleton to put in my tank instead of driftwood. I've never seen it done and think it would look real nice. Still trying to find one.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Looking good, I like the way you were able to get the skull and the piranha together in some of those images. makes for some really good shots :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the funny thing is that one of my caribe follows the cam whereever it goes. So I just set it down and waited for a couple other p's to chill with him and then I would take the pic. I have my 135 with my p's right next to my comp and it looks like he is always looking at the comp. Wish all my p's were like that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts