Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There seemed to be a lot of posts on the other thread and I figured I'd post my car here. I have a 2002 WRX. If you wanna see it just respond and I can email it to you. The file seems to be too big to post it here.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've done exhaust from the uppipe all the way back to the tail pipe is all new piping. Boost controller, cold air intake and boost gauge for right now. I already purchased a larger turbo and lightened flywheel. Waiting to buy supporting mods in order to put em in.:D

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
How large of a turbo your getting? Lighten flywheels are good for large turbos. It will spool too fast. You have to be carefull with your tranny. There trannys are really weak. A lot of people up here have broke there tranny with simple mods. You would also need a fmic. Have you ever ran your car at the track?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I already have it planned out. I know the tranny is extremely weak and its power range tops out around 325 hp, I'm going to be getting a syncro set at that point in order to account for that. I'm also going to be getting an APS/Cobb FMIC along with some type of engine management. My first run ever with new piping from the turbo back and no up pipe I ran 14 in the quarter.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The fastest I've gotten my car up to is 115 so far, it can go much faster but I wasn't ready to speed up to 140 miles per hour or more. My fastest quarter mile is 14 seconds and it was my first race ever.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
That M Roadster I got was a College graduation present from my parents. Before that I had a 1997 M3 was High School Grad present, I did really good in h.s. Traded that in for a 540i. I was just lucky that my parents rewarded me for graduating. I'm truly thankful.

My 1/4mile is [email protected], I topped it out at 155. Its actually very safe at high speeds. I can go 100 and it feels like I'm going 65 in my friends C5.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Luxury my man. The 540i is just as fast in the 1/4mi. and has a better top end. Also my 540i was 6spd. The car was just plain sick. That M3 is bad don't get me wrong but, speed isn't everything. The interior on the old M3 is not that great but can handle. I wish could have the 2 back.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wish I could have the 2 period. But just wait and see, my car is gonna be one of the fastest at my track this summer. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.