Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
very nice pick up hydro :rockin:

i almost bought that from Attu. what size tank is he in? how's his temperament? is he eating yet? when did u get him?

again very nice! take care of that baby

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CHUD said:
very nice pick up hydro :rockin:

i almost bought that from Attu. what size tank is he in? how's his temperament? is he eating yet? when did u get him?

again very nice! take care of that baby
He is temporarily in a 55 until the 80 cycles.. then he's going in an 80. He's docile as all hell. I hope that all changes though. Not eating yet, only had him a total of 2 days.

·
Registered
259 Posts
mine took a week to eat, but he was swimming around the tank and exploring as soon as I put him in. Once he got to eating, he really got to eating! Best of luck with your new rhom and I just be patient. He will eventually eat :rockin:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, I hope so. He wasn't skittish at all.. ( well, a little bit) when I came up to the tank.. I feel real bad about him in the 55. not enough room. temporary though.

·
Registered
259 Posts
my recommendations would be to do everything in your power to make the rhom feel as safe and comfortable as possible. This includes giving it adequate space, low lighting, superb water conditions and a variety of meaty foods.

Once u can do this your rhom may eat in front of u. and depending on his individual personality, he may even get so comfortable that he may even display aggression toward u.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the previous owner had him on feeders but he also didnt feed him for a week and now it's been a week and 2 days and I have some tetra in there for him to munch on if he gets hungry. I did a 40% water change today and hopefully will get the 80 cycling tomorrow.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Chud this remark cracks me up "he may even get so comfortable that he may even display aggression toward u. "

Imagine seeing this fish jumping out chasing him down the street!
:laugh:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha, I hope can run faster than he can flop towards me..

Can't go wrong with this smiley :rockin:

This is going to go at all my posts from now on :rockin: :rockin:

·
Bean Power!
8,912 Posts
Why was this thread dug up?

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
well it took a bit to find it :laugh: but it was well worth it
i am really starting to want a rhom
$$$$$$ :sad: