Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
giovanni82 said:
I wasn't sure where to post this
Well I would say here, but Xenon and Judazzz might move it to Equipment Questions because they are funny like that

as for the snail, it is a crab apple snail (as far as I am aware)
another impulse buy?

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
another impulse buy?
HaHa, you know me 2 well allready :smile:

Bought 3 of these at that LFS i posted pics of in the gallery earlier this week, yes it was an impulse buy, i saw them, they were cheap, I thought what the hell. Here is another pic of him, only posting it because I thought it was a good pic http://pictures.care2.com/view/2/468443565
I have a thread at Pfish about this lil gal/guy, who knows, someone said they can be hermaphodites? It popped out a baby today, and I wanted to know if this was normal? how many should I expect? anyone on here know?
thanks

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Hmm.. not sure if they those are hemophrodites, but most snails are. I remember the LFS gave me 2 snails when they went to scoope up some feeders. Man, after weeks and weeks, they multiplied and made my tank look dirty. Tried killing them but after a couple days.. there they were again. Sukked mayn.. had to kill a few Loaches to help out.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
giovanni82 said:
someone said they can be hermaphodites?
as far as I am aware, snails are hamaphodites
but this does not mean that they cant have sex with each other, Oh, no, its kind of like getting pregnant from cracking one off
or having a night of passion with another snail, both are ways for a snail to get up the duff

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I am going to have a tank full of snails is what you are telling me? should i just take it out ahead of time or what? Damn impulse buys, I should of did my homework

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Innes said:
giovanni82 said:
someone said they can be hermaphodites?
as far as I am aware, snails are hamaphodites
but this does not mean that they cant have sex with each other, Oh, no, its kind of like getting pregnant from cracking one off
or having a night of passion with another snail, both are ways for a snail to get up the duff
Either that, or doing something that most lonely people imagine to do. Doing it to yourself!! LOL

But really Gio.. do some hw on your snail before they get out of control and multiply!! Then again, you have bigger ones that you can easily count and take out.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I doubt that you will be overun by these snails

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He ate all but a little tiny bit of it then I scooped that out, so yeah

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.