Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they are now 1inchers, and they are now liking the beefheart it is fun to watch them fight over it. It reminds me of a dog and his bone the way they act with the beefheart. I can't wait till they get more defined so I can name them.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Congrats also!!!

One advice.. dont ask your gf to name them. Or else you'll have ferocious Ps with sissy names.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks and I know kevin is going to help me name them I name his all the time even though there are a few that actually have names because we can tell them apart.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ah thanks no we have to compromise on the names like we did with are arowana he wanted to name it something and the other choice was zeus so I told him I like zeus the best and that is what his name is now.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Death in # said:
what ever u do do not let your gf name the pirnha. she named 2 of mine and im ashamed to tell anybody there names
Dont worry, nothing can compare to my old RB's names:

Blush, Cupid, Apples, and Valentine

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Death in # said:
what ever u do do not let your gf name the pirnha. she named 2 of mine and im ashamed to tell anybody there names
you shouldn't be ashamed to tell anybody their names I would like to know their names I wanted to name one of kevin's speckles. So go on and share I think it is cool you even let her name them.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
okay kevin which ones which and I will drop the ultra and drop the king dong alltogether
besides I can call them whatever I want you know I Call yours different names secretly .

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
snuffle doesn't even look like an elephant thing and king dong I dislike and so you can come up with a different one and I know you will just change their names later anyway just like blizzard you call blue balls

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well there are other fat names like tiny from nrk now that dude is huge and why from king kong? we can call him king instead

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dammit one is named speckles or well I am going to wait till they get bigger and I will just talk to you about the names right now as you are sitting beside me narf.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.