Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
DYNOMITE!
6,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some more photos of this tank.. I will post some pics of my other tanks very soon

Attachments

·
Registered
615 Posts
one day, ill have a carpet lawn like that... haha

all the best dippy!!!
things are lookin great as usual, and that compressus is a little beefster!!!

cheers
jones

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Fantastic as always. You never lose a step.

Your planted tanks make most of the sw tanks I see look like garbage. You're a king at your craft. I brag about you to people I know. Don't ever let me down.

·
DYNOMITE!
6,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THats exactly how i need my tank to be!! Help me DIPPY!!
Post away over at the aquatic plant forum.. wait, you already have been!

all the best dippy!!!
things are lookin great as usual, and that compressus is a little beefster!!!
Jones! Merry Christmas! Thanks for checkin' out these pics!
That is an amazing tank man how much does that run you a month?
Thanks! Most of the cost was getting all that I needed for the setup. On a monthly basis, I buy dry ferts that are very cheap, so that helps. I need to replace bulbs at the end of the year, and I buy from ebay from the cheapest reputable source. The CO2 cylander needs filled about every year and a half (20lb cylander) --so that would make it about 10$ a month. I have an apartment, and electric is included with my rent, so I have no idea how much I would have to spend on that..
Your planted tanks make most of the sw tanks I see look like garbage.
Mettle, thank you very much for the kind words! Wow, I didn't expect that.. There may not be many tanks like this in the piranha hobby, but there are many of people who school me over @ the aquatic plant sites. You have to check them out sometime. The beauty level of their tanks is just amazing. -It is my inspiration for doing it! And with comments like yours, that is my motivation! Thanks again!
dippy has the best looking tanks FINAL!!
Hehe, thanks!
But watch out for B Sunshine, and therizman21, and a few others around here!! I'm really happy to see the successs of some who are diving into the planted realm

Lovin how thick those crypts are growin for ya.
Ya, they are taking off! I imagine that I will need to thin that in a few months lol
wow that looks amazing. all i can keep alive is stupid java fern...... envy
Thanks! Don't think that I have an easy time with it though lol. lots of work at times.. and it wasn't fun learning from my mistakes along the way lol but I love looking at it, glad you folks enjoy looking at it too!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts