Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I am not doing this because I was told to. Nor am I doing this to come back here to Pfury. I am doing this out of respect for members here I let down.

I did not leave this site because of the video debate. I left for personal reasons which can not be explained. As they have to do with lots of different things that do not involve the members here. I left and in doing so got a little pissed off and said some things to members here I did not mean. I deleted some of my posts (not all of them) just the ones containing personal information, or other personal things (videos,pictures, info). At the moment it was not to cause a problem or to call attenion to myself. Now I can see how it could have been interpreted that way. I am not saying it was the right thing to do or the wrong thing.

Starting a fish board aka Piranha-carnage, was not a spite a xenon or this site. It was not intended to be. It was gone about in a wrong way. Some people took this personaly. It was not intended to be that way. It did look like it though. I do admit it did apear to be so. But it wasn't. For that I am sorry. I was making a site I was asked or given the idea to by many other people. I thought I could do it in a manner in which it would not offend anyone. But it came off wrong. It is gone. I was going to remove the site myself. But was beaten to it by someone else. Someone attacked it and removed it. Redirected the site too here. I am NOT saying anyone involved in this site did it. I do not know who did it. It was a same it came down to that. The site is down and will not be put back up as for respect too xenon and the members of his site.

When I left I pissed off alot of people that was here and that I knew personally from here. For that I am sorry. I went about the hole thing the wrong way. I did not see this at the time, but now see it for what it was. I want to let the people that have been involved in this whole matter of events know publicy that I am truely sorry for afending you. I am not asking for forgiveness, or am I asking for anyone to forget about what happend. I just want everyone to know the facts and too know where I stand.

I would not be doing this if I didn't think it was the right thing to do. Generally I am a nice guy and willing to genuinly help others out. I do mostly try to handle things as an adult, and in a adult manner. Though it does not seem I did so in this incedent.

Like I said I am sorry. That is all I can say. I can not change the past, nor want too.
I know people will base there own opinion on this and take it how they want. But I tried to make myself as clear as possible with this being the internet.

I do not wish anyone harm, nor have I ever.

On the subject of the fish I sold to members here at pfury. I genuinly hole hearted thought they were S. Spilo in some shape or form. I did not correctly indentify the fish as I should have. I was sold the fish with the understanding they were GOLD spilos, and tried to find out what they were. I did however tell everyone I sold them to I was not 100% positive they were spilos, or spilo CF. I was not selling them to make money off of people. I didn't make any money off of it, I lost money on it. I personally own the fish in question, and am too upset about the hole thing. I am trying to make it right. I am sending a fish to frank to identify and contacting the breeder. I am sorry I sold fish to other people that were not what they were supposed to be.

I made a mistake. I am an adult and can admit that that.

Take this as you will.

I am not posting there here to come back to Pfury. Nor do I think I will.
I can not say what will happen. I am taking time off of the fish sites and away from the hole fish thing.

As said, sorry to the people I offended.

enjoy the world xenon has created for you, and hope every has a good time.

BTW this is the internet and I wish for everyone here to take a step back and understand that, and not take things so serious. As I will be doing this also.

Thanks
and goodbye

MAD Piranhas

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.