Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
hey,

sweet gun bro! how long you been paintballin for? ive been in since like 1999. i personally dont like electros so i use a stock frame 2000 autococker with a lot of parts on it.

have you checked out the diablo matrix before you bought this gun? those guns are really sweet. my brother has one and the distance/accuracy on that gun hangs with my autococker.

but anyways congrats on that purchase.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have ben playing paintball for 4 or so years, i dont like matrix's. i think they look like shoe boxes....

but each is to thier own..... cockers kick ass

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
I have been paintballing for about 6-7 years now. I have my trusty cocker. Not even vertical feed. Old school cocker, buts its pretty tricked out though. LoL

~Dj

·
Registered
696 Posts
, seen guys with angles who talk smack all day and get taken out by brass eagle pumps. Seen it all. 25% gun, 50 % Player skill 25% Knowledge. Angels do nothing for me. Shot a few of them in my time but if it shoots a paintball I am game to play. I will be the first to admit I dont run with the best gun but I do hold my own. I run with a Spyder Electra DX Digital LED with a 14" Dye Boomstick Titanium with a 12V Evo Hopper on semi auto burst with a shortened trigger pull and I mean shortened so much it is touching the elec sensor, less than a 1/8 pull. Taken out many of people, like I say player skill, any rich parent can buy there kids a $1500 gun, that is what pisses me off as well, these kids come to the field and talk smack and they are all hyped out wearing the WPD jerseys and all looking like a freaking billboard wity there neon green jerseys but yeat they want to play woodsball, come on play speedball, a real game of skill. I am not slamming anyone with this reply just stating the facts 7-10 people with Angels are average to very littled skilled players. Anyone else care to share there thoughts on this? I am ready for a good game though, If I don't get t play weekly I get pissed, love my teams field. Anyone in Columbus needs to IM me so u can come join me and my team. Regulation speed ball field, tournament size, along with lights for night time play along with totally interchangable feild with the bunkers. Really nice field. SO BRING IT
, lol could not resisit

·
Registered
696 Posts
Oh yeah and why don't we hunt instead? What other sport can you legally shoot someone? .... My point Exactly.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have not played any P-ball in a long time. But it is such a friggin blast. I started playing about 15 years ago, but since my parents did not support my P-ball habbit
I didnt play too much since $$ was hard to come by fer me back then. Now I can afford it, but no time with a family life now. But the gun looks pretty sweet. I hope its not one of them guns that just looks good, performs bad.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Bcollins111900 said:
, seen guys with angles who talk smack all day and get taken out by brass eagle pumps. Seen it all. 25% gun, 50 % Player skill 25% Knowledge. Angels do nothing for me. Shot a few of them in my time but if it shoots a paintball I am game to play. I will be the first to admit I dont run with the best gun but I do hold my own. I run with a Spyder Electra DX Digital LED with a 14" Dye Boomstick Titanium with a 12V Evo Hopper on semi auto burst with a shortened trigger pull and I mean shortened so much it is touching the elec sensor, less than a 1/8 pull. Taken out many of people, like I say player skill, any rich parent can buy there kids a $1500 gun, that is what pisses me off as well, these kids come to the field and talk smack and they are all hyped out wearing the WPD jerseys and all looking like a freaking billboard wity there neon green jerseys but yeat they want to play woodsball, come on play speedball, a real game of skill. I am not slamming anyone with this reply just stating the facts 7-10 people with Angels are average to very littled skilled players. Anyone else care to share there thoughts on this? I am ready for a good game though, If I don't get t play weekly I get pissed, love my teams field. Anyone in Columbus needs to IM me so u can come join me and my team. Regulation speed ball field, tournament size, along with lights for night time play along with totally interchangable feild with the bunkers. Really nice field. SO BRING IT
, lol could not resisit
id say its 75% player. just get any gun thats reliable especially on the speedball field. electronic hoppers are a must however in speedball.

my advice for speedball is that bunkers are for wimps. go balls out and you will win it all. check out pro games.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
IVE NEVER PLAYED BUT WOULD LOVE TO BUT I HEAR THEY HURT LIKE ALL HELL TRUE?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.