Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today my friends and i decide to skip track practice and go do some donuts in some parking lots. it was snowing here all day so we were all excited about that. so as i'm leaving the parking lot meet up with the other cars, i see this whore that i hate and her boyfriend getting into her car. now, i have a jetta, and it is fwd, but it still can burn out. so when i was about 5 yards from them, i laid on the gas hard. it was halarious. so afterwards we meet up with zach, at the park. he goes fast and drifts into a deep spot of snow. he drives a probe gt witch is low to the ground so he is stuck in there good. after about 10 minutes of digging snow and pushing the car, he got out. so after about an hour of screwing around in parking lots hitting the e-brake, i decided it was time to head home. i was on my way to my friend mike's house to drop him off when we see the whore from earlier. and what is she doing? shes shoveling her driveway. so we stop, turn up the stereo and start the burnouts. i had it in 4th gear and i wasnt going anywhere. that was the iceing on the cake. if you knew how much i hate this girl, you would know how good it felt. so, that was my day. it was good.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
how is doing a burnout infront of this girl you hate unsulting towards her, i mean common at least prop half your body out the window screaming or something more interesting...

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
lame

ooh look at me, i hate u... u dumb whore, i'm going to burn out in front of you with my fwd jetta

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey, i will go with my jetta, and its a lot better than that piece of sh*t. oh, killerbee, i get amused by simple things so, eat me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.